Monday 4 April 2011

New Haircuts



Fast forward 34 years...

We have spent the past week rehearsing for our show at the Troxy in east London, so it has been an extremely busy time, lugging huge synthesisers and electronic drum kits around, plugging in innumerable cables, learning new songs and remembering all the old ones, trying to get everything just right

The first concert I ever went to was Gary Numan in 1979 at the Hammersmith Odeon, with the whole family, and I pretty much decided that day I wanted to be a musician and play synthesisers. So it was totally incredible to be on that stage last night alongside John Foxx and Gary Numan with my friends and family out there, it seemed to me like something had gone round in a circle

Here are some clips that my friend Pete took on his phone







No comments:

Post a Comment