Tuesday 28 September 2010

Fever Pitch

I met up with Peder from Fever Ray at the studio, I think he's into analog synths or something. He's super-cool and invited me to Sweden to play on a Buchla synth that is held in captivity at the EMS studio there. The last film below is a totally great tour of that facility made in the 70s. But first here is a video I made on the phone of the Fever Ray gig at Brixton Academy. Thanks for inviting me Peder it was amazing. The lasers were genius





Peder also records as The Subliminal Kid, as part of a project called Roll the Dice. Their debut album was one of my favorites of the year


Roll The Dice - The New Black from The Subliminal Kid on Vimeo.



And now, kick back, open a bottle of red wine, and enjoy being shown round a 1970s electronic music studio

No comments:

Post a Comment